Friday 7 November 2014

Target Audience: Survey Monkey

I placed this question in the survey so that I know what age group of people would be answering. The majority of people were 12-16, meaning that the responses below will help me target a younger audience. 
I posted this question because 'CLASH' was already taken. I thought it would be a good idea to get magazine names from the audience that would be buying the magazine.

These responses will help me to create my contents page and double page spread in the future.

The most common answer is red or black. I will use these colours in my house style providing they compliment the main image.

This response is helpful as i want to make my magazine realistic. The most common answe is £1-2, but the majority of music magazines cost more than this. To ensure my magazine is realistic, I will use the next most popular results (£3+) to add a price to my magazine cover,

The Rock sound issue that I have posted has been complemented for its clear fonts. The potential audience are fond of the symbiosis used by placing news about other artists on the inside because it gives them an idea of what else the magazine has to offer.One response says the colour is memorable. On my cover I will test unusual colour schemes so that i can achieve this effect.

I have found making a survey helpful because it gives me a better idea of what content to put unto my magazine, and which colours to use, It has also given me some ideas about a new title for my magazine










No comments:

Post a Comment