Tuesday 3 February 2015

Drafting & Planning: Further Improvements to my double page spread.

I have re-written a large part of my interview as I felt some parts were a little bit irrelevant to the introduction. I have also changed the font size to 10.5 (from 12) so I can fit a larger amount of text in, and also because Rocksound usually has a font similar to this size.

I have made the choice to remove the picture of 'Micheal', because although it was deliberately staged to loom casual, it lacked musical mise-en-scene and sort of ruined the convergence of the magazine having attitude and being rebellious.

I have removed the added in movements such as (laughs) because it is unprofessional and music magazines in general do not use these movements in their interviews. As well as this, I have made sure that there aren't any word breaks in my article.

In addition to this, I have changed my pull quote fonts because they seemed a little bit unoriginal. I have chose an more edgy font called 'VIPER NORA' so that my double page spread can be original without straying too far from the housestyle.

New:

No comments:

Post a Comment